Situated at the east entrance into the town.
Once inside the door one comes to Pankratius Church. This gothic church with a wooden inner construction dates back to 1286. The great fire of 1792 destroyed this church and it was sold. Since then it has been used as a barn, coach house and today is a store room for a local supermarket.